AIRLINE FLOW THROUGH PROGRAM
1000 HOURS FOR $35,000!!!
ALL FLIGHT TIME IS FAA PART 135 TURBOPROP
(INCLUDING THE 30 SEAT HEAVY TURBOPROP BRASILIA) OR PISTON MULTIENGINE TIME
- All Ground, Simulator, Flight Training & FAA Second in Command Check Ride!
- Guaranteed interview with PSA Airlines before you start the program! PSA Airlines is owned by American Airlines.
- A successful interview will get you a LETTER OF CONDITIONAL EMPLOYMENT from PSA Airlines! PSA Airlines is owned by American Airlines.
- Paid Captain’s position at 1200 hours of total time for the 135 company you are flying for to *QUALIFIED PILOTS!
- At 1500 hours of total time, FLOW THROUGH to the right seat of a regional jet with PSA Airlines!
- Flight schools are graduating more instructors and bringing in less students. This means building time by flight instructors WILL TAKE LONGER. Flight Instructors are WELCOME!
- Classes are being held once a month and limited to 10 PILOTS per class!
Housing, food and transportation to and from the airport are pilots responsibility. Hotel is covered by airline for unscheduled overnights due to weather or mechanical issues with the aircraft.
- Pilots are chosen on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS so please send us your completed application form ASAP for our review. You will be notified by EAGLE JET INTERNATIONAL if you have been accepted in the class!
* IF PROFICIENCY LEVEL DOES NOT MEET FAA PART 135 CAPTAIN LEVELS, PILOT CAN CONTINUE ON TO 1500 HOURS AS A FIRST OFFICER FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $4,900 USD.
- FAA Commercial License with Multiengine & Instrument Ratings (MUST BE CURRENT ON INSTRUMENTS)
- FAA First Class Medical
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators License
- Valid Driver’s License
- US Citizenship or Foreign Pilots with US Work Authorization and perfect English Skills
FAA PART 135/141 APPROVED TRAINING
TSA APPROVED TRAINING
JAA APPROVED TRAINING