BUILD QUALITY FLIGHT TIME AS A PAID FIRST OFFICER TO REACH 1500 HOURS
FLY AS A LEARJET, CITATION, KING AIR, CARAVAN, ETC. FIRST OFFICER WITH ONE OF OUR U.S. PARTNER AIR CARRIERS
You Can Apply By Emailing Your Aviation Resume to email@example.com & Indicating Date Of Full Time Availability. You Will Then Be Notified Once Positions Can Be Proposed To You With Corresponding Details (Aircraft Type, Base, Start Date, Etc).
Application Is Free. Once Approved By One Of Our Partner Air Carriers & You Confirm Your Acceptance Of The Position Proposed To You, A Program Payment Starting At $9,900 (Including The Cost To Be Trained On The Aircraft) Will Be Due. Program Price Depends On The Air Carrier & Aircraft Type.
- New FAA Regulation requires Part 121 Regional Airlines to only employ pilots with 1500 hours total flight time.
- Eagle Jet Part 135 Executive and Cargo Air Carrier partners do not have such a requirement.
- Eagle Jet International has developed a unique program to have you FAA Part 135 current and qualified on a jet, turboprop or multi piston aircraft by one of our Part 135 Air Carrier partners so you can then build the required flight time to reach 1500 hours by being employed by our Part 135 Air Carrier partners and flying high performance aircraft as a paid First Officer (some programs do not include a salary).
- The price of the program depends on the type of aircraft available and our Part 135 Air Carrier partner. From only $9,900.
- While building Part 135 First Officer experience to reach the 1500 hour mark, you will also become very marketable to most Part 135 Air Carriers in the country.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER
- FAA Commercial Pilot License with Instrument and Multi Engine Ratings
- FAA First Class Medical
- No flight time requirement for some programs
- No age requirement
- For a budget similar to obtaining a CFI/II/MEI, you can now be FAA Part 135 current and qualified and build quality time as a First Officer.
- Once employed by one of our Part 135 Air Carrier partners, you will keep building high performance multi turbine hours as a First Officer during commercial operations; not single engine hours in a light aircraft under VFR flight conditions.
- Many flight schools suggest employment as a Flight Instructor to pilots who are ready to pay them the flight instructor training but there is a shortage of students compared to the number of flight instructors and many flight instructors are only able to log a small amount of hours on a monthly basis therefore limited income if at all as many flight schools do not provide any income to their flight instructors.
- Flight schools cannot give the opportunity to most of their flight instructors to build multiengine flight time as an MEI due to insurance requirements and/or the fact that only the most senior flight instructors have access to the limited positions available as MEI.
- Many Part 135 Air Carriers offer Captain upgrade once you have 1200 hours total flight time including Part 135 turbine First Officer experience.