Australian Pilots Needed!!! Full Captain Paying Flight Jobs In The United States!!
Introducing the Eagle Jet International FOREIGN PILOT JOBS PROGRAM!!! As you know, there is an acute pilot shortage here in the United States. Some say it could last up to another 15 years or more. To help some of the airlines here in the United States get through this dilemma, Eagle Jet International has acquired a legal process to bring a select number of Australian commercial pilots over to the United States and become gainfully employed earning the exact same pay and benefits the American pilots they are working with are earning. This visa is good for 2 years of employment and can be renewed indefinitely every year after that via the USCIS website with a small renewal fee. But wait, it gets even better!
Eagle Jet International is NOT a crew leasing company and we will not take a portion of your hourly flight pay for the rest of your life! What you earn is 100% yours to take home. Eagle Jet International will take a small fee ($7,950 USD to be paid in 3 payments by the Australian pilot to Eagle Jet International) to cover all of the administrative, insurance and legal fees charged by our immigration attorneys who are involved with the process to obtain the visa with the right to work. This visa will allow you to come to the United States to fly full time as a Pilot In Command of a twin engine piston or multi turbo prop aircraft. The duration from when you first apply for this program until you hold the 2 year visa in your passport is only about 4 to 6 weeks. You are then on your way over to the United States to start your training for your new job!
YOU MUST HAVE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THIS PROGRAM:
- 1. 1000 Hours Total Time (PRIOR TURBINE TIME PREFERRED) with 100 hours Night flight time.
- 2. FAA Commercial License with Multi and Instrument Ratings. We offer reduced rate Australian to FAA Conversion Programs. SEE #8 BELOW.
- 3. High Performance Endorsement.
- 4. Hold a 4 year BACHELOR DEGREE (Each year of the 4 year Bachelor Degree can be replaced by 2 to 3 years of Avia_on experience as a pilot).
- 5. Must be able to hold at least an FAA Second Class Medical.
- 6. Must be a citizen with a current passport from AUSTRALIA.
- 7. Must be PROFICIENT and CURRENT on your Instrument flight skills!
- 8. For the Australian pilots who have the hours and qualifications BUT do not hold the FAA License, we have a reduced rate Australian to FAA Conversion Program available to you. This conversion program will take about 8 weeks and will vary in price ($8,000 to $12,000 USD) depending on the individual pilot's proficiency skills. Training pay of $12.50 USD per hour up to 40 hours per week will be reimbursed by the airline if the Australian pilot ends the License Conversion Program.
PAY AND BENEFITS OF THE EAGLE JET INTERNATIONAL JOB PROGRAM:
STARTING PAY varies on the aircraft type that you will be checked out in. THE AIRCRAFT THAT YOU WILL BE TRAINED IN WILL BE DECIDED 100% BY THE AIRLINE BASED ON THE AIRLINE'S IMMEDIATE NEEDS.
BENEFITS include paid Vacation time off, Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Company paid Life Insurance and a 401 retirement program should you choose to participate in the 401. The airline also has jump seat privileges with many US air carriers.APPROXIMATE STARTING PAY:
Training pay is $12.50 an hour up to 40 hours a week. If a License Conversion is not needed,
training pay will be paid from day one of ground school up until the pilot completes the FAA
Captain's check ride (Approximately 4 to 7 weeks).
- • PA‐31 CAPTAIN APPROXIMATE STARTING PAY $44,000 USD ANNUALLY
- • BE‐99 CAPTAIN APPROXIMATE STARTING PAY $44,000 USD ANNUALLY
- • BE‐1900 CAPTAIN APPROXIMATE STARTING PAY $57,000 USD ANNUALLY
- • SA‐227 CAPTAIN APPROXIMATE STARTING PAY $57,000 USD ANNUALLY
- • EMB‐120 CAPTAIN APPROXIMATE STARTING PAY $65,500 USD ANNUALLY
All of the above pay scales will receive a 7% to 20% increase depending on the aircraft that you will be flying for the second year.
OTHER INTERESTING FACTS:
- • Initial training including all Ground, Simulator & Flight Training along with your FAA Captain's Check Ride will take approximately 4 to 7 weeks depending on the training department's schedule. You will receive training pay during this time period.
- • Your flight schedules average 40 to 80 hours per month.
- • Your typical day is about 3 to 4 hours of flying.
- • The airline has approximately 2,000 weekly departures flying out of well over 20 bases.
- • The airline has over 200 aircrafts.
HOW TO APPLY ‐ VERY IMPORTANT
IF YOU ARE NOT AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN WITH A VALID AUSTRALIAN PASSPORT, DO NOT CONTACT US BECAUSE THIS "JOBS PROGRAM" WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU!
If you are an Australian pilot that meets the above qualifications and are ready to go to work with a very nice paycheck coming to you, we can make this happen for you. Please reply back to this email (PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS UNTIL YOU GET OUR APPROVAL BACK) and include the following documents:
- • Your Resume so that we can review it to see if you qualify for this very unique job offer program.
- • Your Commercial Pilot License.
- • Your Australian Passport.
Unfortunately, as you would suspect, we are limited to seats and all pilots will be treated on a first come, first served basis.
Last but not least, if you are an Australian Commercial pilot and do not have the sufficient 1000 hours of flight time, you may want to look at Eagle Jet International's turbine time building programs to get you to that 1000 hours.